AddressTools: Address Verification Statuses
AddressTools enables Salesforce users to verify address data through a number of means such as Scheduled Batch Address Verification, the Address Verification Flow Component and at point of entry with the package’s core functionality!
Six statuses are returned via the address verification processes, see their values and descriptions below:
- Verified - Address verified without change
- Corrected - Address verified with corrections
- Ambiguous - Address values match multiple verified addresses
- Parsed but not found - Address values partially matched to a verified address
- Not Matched - Address values cannot be matched or parsed
- Not Checked - Address has not been verified
If you’re looking to verify your address data in Salesforce, get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help!