.NET Developer (Full-time)
ProvenWorks is a SaaS company that has over 3000 customers today and is looking to expand its existing development team by recruiting a .NET developer to assist in enhancing and improving its existing range of products with a potential to expand into new endeavours. We are inviting talented candidates with experience in developing .NET applications, ideally on Azure and who are familiar with Microservice Architecture who believe they have high potential.
Ideally you will work from time-to-time from our office based at the University of Reading Campus however we are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements with the right candidate.
- Write clean, test-driven & scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Be a quick learner to adopting new technologies.
- Produce architecture artefacts to articulate larger, strategic changes to key stakeholders.
- Have a strong passion for coding and the surrounding infrastructure for web applications.
- Participate in code reviews and pull request approvals.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Existing knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, C# and Java are favourable.
- Familiarity with architecture patterns & APIs (REST, SOAP).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, working within a software development team
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Extremely good attention-to-detail.
Nice to haves
- Experience with Microservice Architecture and modelling techniques such as Event Storming.
- Use of Microsoft Azure or alternatively AWS.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pledge 1% - you’ll be entitled to 3 days of paid voluntary work.
- Help to gain relevant industry certifications.
- Company events.
- Company pension scheme.
To apply, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching an up-to-date CV together with a covering email identifying why you would be suitable for the role. Please note, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
We are looking for self-driven and motivated students to join us for a year placement. Due to the size of our company, the role will depend on the needs of the business closer to the time. However, an example of the roles available include: Cloud Developer, Sales Administrator, Technical Support Agent.
To apply, you should email email@example.com attaching an up-to-date CV together with a covering email identifying why you would be suitable for a placement with us. Please note, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Can't find what you are looking for?
If your ideal job isn’t listed, we are always open to new ideas and suggestions. Send over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work for us!