Full Stack Software Developer
ProvenWorks is a SaaS company that has over 3000 customers today and is looking to expand its existing development team by recruiting a full stack software developer to assist in enhancing and improving its existing range of Salesforce products with a potential to expand into new endeavours.
We are inviting talented candidates with experience in developing in Java, React, .NET, or favourable, Salesforce, applications who believe they have high potential to apply their skills in a continually growing market.
The role is hybrid so ideally you will work from time-to-time at our office based at the University of Reading Campus however we are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements with the right candidate.
● Write clean, test-driven & scalable code
● Revise, update, refactor and debug code
● Be a quick learner, adopting new technologies because that’s what you enjoy
● Produce architecture artefacts to articulate larger, strategic changes to key stakeholders
● Participate in code reviews and pull request approvals
● 3+ years software development experience
● Be passionate about software development & IT!
● Existing knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, C# and Java are favourable
● Familiarity with architecture patterns & APIs (REST, SOAP)
● Understanding of Agile methodologies, working within a software development team, utilising Source Control
● Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
● Extremely good attention-to-detail
Nice to haves
● CRM Knowledge (ideally Salesforce)
● SQL (ideally SQL Server)
● Experience with Microservice Architecture and modelling techniques such as Event Storming
● Use of Microsoft Azure or alternatively AWS
● Help to gain relevant industry certifications
● Cycle-to-work scheme
● Flexible working hours
● Pledge 1% – you’ll be entitled to 3 days of paid voluntary work annually
● Company pension scheme
We are looking for self-driven and motivated students to join us for a year placement. Due to the size of our company, the role will depend on the needs of the business closer to the time. However, an example of the roles available include: Cloud Developer, Sales Administrator, Technical Support Agent.
To apply, you should email email@example.com attaching an up-to-date CV together with a covering email identifying why you would be suitable for a placement with us. Please note, you must be eligible to work in the UK
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If your ideal job isn’t listed, we are always open to new ideas and suggestions. Send over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work for us!