Following Salesforce’s announcement that they will be retiring Workflow Rules and Process Builder, it’s clear that Flows are the future and the future is here to stay.
With that in mind, we are so excited to introduce our Address Verification Flow Component, now available on the AppExchange! Verify addresses in a flow using global postal authority data for over 240 countries.
Why should you verify addresses?
Did you know that verifying addresses up-front can reduce failed delivery rates by up to 70%? Improve customer experience and save wasted costs with verified addresses.
💡 Want to know more? Watch our 2 minute video: Why verifying addresses is important | Salesforce CRM.
Why should you verify addresses in a flow?
We’ve designed the Address Verification Flow Component to make it as easy as possible for Administrators to ‘hot-swap’ the vanilla Address component with our own component followed by a quick re-binding of any set flow variables.
So it’s easy to set up. How about some facts and figures too?
- Create an exceptional user experience by reducing data entry time by 78% and errors by 20%.
- Unlike Google, access global postal authority data such as Royal Mail, USPS, Canada Post for truly verified data, reducing failed delivery rates by up to 70%.
- Autopopulate any address fields in 5 keystrokes or less.
The use cases
- Digital Experience – Do you use an ecommerce checkout or a user registration portal? Verify addresses at the point of entry!
- Internal Flow – Capture user addresses quick with type-ahead verified data. Perfect for Service Cloud users!
- Endless possibilities – Wrap our solution in a custom Aura component for total flexibility!
Try out the Address Verification Flow Component
Why not start off with a free trial of the component?
- Install AddressTools Premium from the AppExchange (this is how you will manage your credit usage)
- Install the Address Verification Flow Component from the AppExchange.
- Follow our brand new step-by-step setup installation walkthrough
- Drag and drop the component into your Flows and you’re ready to flow!
If you get stuck or have any questions, feel free to contact our Support team who are more than happy to help you: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested? Chat to us
The Address Verification Flow Component is an extension of our popular solution AddressTools. Pricing of the Address Verification Flow Component depends on your use case. Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we’ll get you the most accurate information!